Here are photos of the experiments I conducted and the papers I created during The 100 Days Project. I concentrated on making collage papers.
TO BE CONTINUED…
I have, in fact, gone paper and glue crazy!
This is my latest magazine page envelope.
I have lots of ribbon…
so I added a bit!
It’s finished (when it dries!)
It took days, but I didn’t have to buy a thing.
I had the paper, the glue and the spray paint. Amazon supplied the box. I was pleased to see that the box came from Carolina Container in High Point, NC! I was still shipping (shopping) local!
The ribbon trim still had it’s 75 cent Hancock Fabrics Clearance sticker. I am not a hoarder. I am an investor!”