The only misgivings I have about the spray is it contains toluene. Because Hurricane Sandy was afoot, (we only got wrap around winds, here,) I sprayed it in the basement, but made sure I scotched the door open for ventilation.
This is not the best photo in the world, but I just want to document what I’ve done. I printed four of the “Bible cover” images on silk charmeuse. Before I printed them, I edited them by increasing the saturation of color for each image. It was too much for the “Three Mary’s.” They look like they’ve found the fiery furnace instead of the empty tomb.
I traced and cut out a 8,1/2″x11″ piece of Wonder Under that I’m going to fuse to the back of the silk after I remove it’s paper backing. Then I’ll cut the images apart and fuse them to the muslin Bible cover foundations. I’ll have to be careful with my iron, not to burn the silk (though that might enhance the look of the “Three Mary’s!”)