Is finished, with a day to spare! Then, I looked at my list, and realized it should of been for March!when I made this pillow top, using every inch of the fabric I had on hand, the pillow front was kind of blah.
I had these 3 butterfly images from Dover Pictura. I printed them first on paper, on draft, so the colors would be soft. Then I printed them, again, on Extravorganza. I used Mistyfuse Ultraviolet to fuse the images on the pillow top.
I am “right pleased” as they say around here.
Look what I made, a Black-eyed Susan! I used Susan Thomas’s instructions and added another layer of petals (6, 7 was too many.) I wired them to themselves for a few rounds to keep them from nesting directly behind the front layer. Because there is an even number on the back row, I had to wrap all the way around a petal and weave in the opposite direction to secure the beads.
The beads are all Czech glass from JTV kits. The wire is 26g and all one piece , about 4 ft. I had just enough to leave a little tail to attach it to something.
PJ has been staying with me during spring break, and has made me a couple pair of earrings.
He’s also learned to watermark his photos, using an app called Snapseed.
for the Quilt Square Girls in West Jefferson!